Tune in for a no-cost, 90-minute, interactive webinar to learn about the New Hampshire Water Rates Dashboard, as well as information about benchmarks for sustainable rates and finances for your system and a summary of rate and finance trends in the State.
- Learn how to use four benchmarking dials (rates comparison, conservation pricing signal, affordability, and cost recovery) to improve utility financial decision-making.
- Learn how to make meaningful comparisons between utilities based on system characteristics, customer demographics, and geography.
- Hear from the NHDES Drinking Water State Revolving Fund.
- Evan Kirk, Acting Senior Project Director, Environmental Finance Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Luis Adorno, Drinking Water Asset Management Program Coordinator, NHDES
Who Should Attend:
The Water and Wastewater Rates Dashboard is a great tool to help utility managers, finance directors, council/board members and others evaluate their rates, benchmark rates with other utilities, and determine if utility rates are encouraging conservation and covering costs of operations and capital. It can also serve as a communications tool for explaining utility rates and finance concepts to a variety of audiences.
1.5 Technical Contact Hours approved for Drinking Water Operators