Spill Reporting
(603) 271-3899
(603) 223-4381
Spill Response and Complaint Investigation, Petroleum Remediation, Used Oil Grants and Assistance. First: Contact 911 or local fire department Second: Call NHDES Spill Response Monday- Friday, 8 a.m to 4 p.m, (603) 271-3899 Weekends and Evenings, (603) 223-4381 (State Police Dispatch) For chemical or oil spills that impact surface water, call the National Response Center at (800) 424-8802.