NHDES Personnel Profile

Drinking Water Emergency
(603) 271-2513
(603) 223-4381
Report a drinking water or groundwater supply emergency. Mon-Fri 8 AM-4 PM: (603) 271-2513; If reporting a major water system emergency that cannot wait until the next business day, contact the New Hampshire State Police at (603) 223-4381 and ask for the on-call person at NHDES.