Innovative Solutions: CO2 Capture Technology Webinar Recording
The Pollution Prevention Program’s Sustainable Craft Beverage Program is collaborating with EPA’s Region 1 Pollution Prevention Program and EPA’s ENERGY STAR Program for a free three-part webinar series on Sustainable Solutions for Craft Beverage Producers. The second webinar featured CO2 Capture Technology and was held on Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
Alan Brinton gave an overview of the Behind-the-Scenes of CO2 Capture Technology at Grey Sail Brewing and provided insights into market drivers, the installation process, team management, and business benefits. Amy George from Earthly Labs, who provided the CO2 Capture Technology to Grey Sail, then provided an overview of the CO2 Capture System. Amy described the hardware and software used to capture and monitor CO2 from small scale emissions sources like craft breweries.
- Alan Brinton, Founder Grey Sail Brewing of Rhode Island: Alan Brinton has a BS in Chemical Engineering and enjoyed a 25+ year career in the pharmaceutical industry. While working full time in the pharmaceutical industry, he founded Grey Sail Brewing of Rhode Island in 2011. In 2017 he joined the brewery full time and currently runs the day to day operation of the brewery.
- Amy George is founder and CEO of Earthly Labs: For the past 20 years, Amy George has delivered impact through her entrepreneurial leadership at diverse ventures - from artificial intelligence software that reduced industrial emissions to local farmer markets to reusable consumer products that reduced waste from disposable alternatives. George has been recognized by Forbes and Fast Company and her products have been awarded "Top 100 Green Products for the World." George holds an MBA with a focus in entrepreneurship and environmental management from The University of Texas.
Upcoming Webinar: How to Cultivate a Culture of Sustainability at Your Facility
Tuesday, June 22 from 2:00 to 3:00 PM EDT
- Nicole Carrier, Throwback Brewery in New Hampshire
- Luke Truman, Allagash Brewing in Maine
- Dani Babineau, Redemption Rock Brewing in Massachusetts
For Registration Questions: Kathryn.Black@des.nh.gov