SQG Self-Certification Training
Small Quantity Generators review hazardous waste management procedures, conduct self-inspections and certify compliance.
The SQG training sessions are designed to assist generators in filling out the SQG Self-Certification form, answering hazardous waste management questions, sharing knowledge and techniques, and networking with other businesses.
Training sessions are typically provided in the fall of each year. Due to limitations with the COVID-19 pandemic, we do not anticipate providing in-person training. However, we are investigating alternative ways to provide assistance and make information available, including a YouTube Series on Hazardous Waste Determinations. If you would like a NHDES representative to provide assistance with this initial filing, please contact the SQG Program directly by email or telephone (see below).
- The Self-Certification Process: What is it? What does it mean to you?
- Are your wastes hazardous?
- Are you an SQG?
- Conducting the self-certification and working with the form.
- Special management issues.
- Minimizing your waste stream and resources available for your business.
- Questions and help with the forms.
Please use the link to pre-register and reserve your spot: Small Quantity Generator Self-Certification Training Registration.