NHDES will hold its 2022 Drinking Water Source Protection Conference on Tuesday, May 24, in-person, at the Army National Guard Edward Cross Training Complex in Pembroke, NH and Wednesday, May 25, online, using the GoToWebinar platform. This year’s conference will feature presentations on:
• The fate of PFAS in treatment facilities.
• Results of a New Hampshire statewide source water risk assessment.
• Examples of how to use federal and state dollars to conserve critical water supply lands.
• The importance of reducing the salt load to improve groundwater resources.
• NHDES and partners’ private well outreach.
….and more interesting source protection topics!
The conference fee is $45 for May 24 and $20 for May 25.
REGISTER for the event at the American Ground Water Trust website.