Work for NHDES!

NHDES has several great job opportunities available in all of our divisions! 

Repairing Storm Damage in a Wetland

Any emergency work to repair storm damage needs to be reported to NHDES if it is in a wetland area.

Report an Oil or Hazardous Material Spill

NHDES Spill Response responds to petroleum and hazardous waste spills in New Hampshire, with an on-call team of experienced responders available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

How Can We Help You Today?

ARPA and Infrastructure Funding

Our Infrastructure Funding website provides information on how the agency has distributed funds for drinking water, wastewater and stormwater projects through the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 and the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021.

Learn more about infrastructure funding

NH PFAS Investigation

Go to our PFAS Investigation website for resources, FAQs and program updates.

Healthy Swimming Updates

Stay up-to-date on E. coli and cyanobacteria advisories this summer by checking our Beach Advisory Map, signing up for the weekly Healthy Swimming newsletters or following the NHDES Twitter account. If you suspect a waterbody is experiencing a cyanobacteria bloom, submit a Bloom Report Form.