Training courses are offered by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services in the spring and fall of each year at the DES Operator Training Center in Franklin, New Hampshire. Classes are held during the day and are usually five hours long, with an hour lunch break.
A wide variety of wastewater related subjects is addressed each session, and CEUs are earned for each class. Course schedules and registration are available from this office approximately four weeks in advance of the first class. Registration is on a first come, first served basis, and a nominal fee is charged to cover building and administrative expenses.
- Spring 2017 Training Announcement
- Spring 2017 Course Descriptions
- Asset Management Trainings
- NHDES Course Enrollment
- NEWWTA Course Enrollments
- Granite State Rural Water Association Training
- 2017 Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) Program Basics Course
Portsmouth - March 28, 2017
Franklin - May 11, 2017
- The NH Drinking Water & Wastewater Managers School is now accepting applications for the 2017 management course. Applications are due by November 1, 2016. This program is sponsored by the NH Department of Environmental Services, NH Water Pollution Control Association and the NH Water Works Association and NEIWPCC. Please visit the NHWPCA web site for an application form and more details.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.