- Curriculum and Activity Guide
The curriculum and activity guide is available to workshop participants, but this page gives an overview of what is found in the guide.
- Project WEB Newsletters
Project WEB is available to people who have attended a Project WET, Project WILD or Project Learning Tree workshop.
- Correlation of Project WET to the NH Curriculum Frameworks
- Project WET and NH English Language Arts
- Project WET and NH Science Literacy
- Project WET Training
This is a brief description of what to expect at a Project WET workshop, including the cost and how to request a workshop.
- Schedule of Workshops
- NH Project WET Facilitators
Volunteer facilitators are the heart and soul of NH Project WET. Over 40 people have been trained to lead WET workshops in New Hampshire.
- NH Project WET List of Trained Facilitators
- Facilitator Trunks - Facilitators can borrow supplies from the Project WET Coordinator. The activities with supplies available are listed here.
- Workshop Proposal Form
- Workshop Safety Plan
- Correlation of Project WET to Girl Scout Badges
- NH Project Learning Tree
- NH Project WILD
- Project WET International
- Related Environmental Education Programs and Associations
- Lara Hooper
Drinking Water & Groundwater Education Coordinator
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.