All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format.
- Arsenic Removal and Disposal for Public Water Systems (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-3-22)
- Disposal of Backwash From Water Treatment Devices at Single Family and Duplex Residences (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-17)
- Groundwater Discharge Permitting Guidance Document for Recharging Aquifers with Reclaimed Wastewater
- Guidelines for Developing an Artificial Recharge Project (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-25)
- Holding Tanks for Floor Drains (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-8)
- Management of Carpet Cleaning Wastewater in New Hampshire (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-18)
- Methods to Reduce the Concentration of Radionuclides in Drinking Water and Radionuclide Waste Disposal Criteria (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-21)
- Protecting Groundwater from Floor Drains and Other Typical Discharges (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-9)
- Requirements for Geothermal Systems in New Hampshire (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-23)
- Temporary Discharge Permits for Well Rehabilitation (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-7)
- Wastewater Discharges from Vehicle Washing (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-10)
- Wastewater From Drinking Water Systems (Fact Sheet WD-DWGB-22-14)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.