- Submit a Solid Waste Facility Operator Certification Application with a $50 fee to receive Processed Applicant status and be scheduled to attend the next available Basic Training.
- Complete Basic Solid Waste Facility Operator Training to receive Assistant Operator or Principal Operation certification.
NHDES has scheduled two Basic Training Classes for Solid Waste Facility Operators. Registration is required.
- April 13, 2017: NHDES Offices in Concord
- August 23, 2017: Courtyard by Marriott in Keene
- December 14, 2017: NHDES Offices in Concord
Basic Training will begin promptly at 8:30 am, so please arrive no later than 8:15 am to sign in. Testing begins around 2:30 pm. Lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments will be provided to all attendees.If you are a solid waste facility operator with Processed Applicant status, you MUST attend this trainings. Please contact us at (603) 271-2925 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Solid waste facility operators who don’t have Processed Applicant status must submit an initial application and $50 fee within 30 days of employment at a NH permitted Solid Waste Facility. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.