- Active Landfill Inspection Form
- Application for Incinerator Grants
- Application for Landfill Grants
- Closure Cost Estimate Forms for Financial Assurance
- Collection/Storage/Transfer Facility Inspection Form (Municipal)
- Collection/Storage/Transfer Facility Inspection Form (Commercial)
- Inspection Report for Small Food Waste Composting Facility
- Irrevocable Letter of Credit
- Local Government Financial Test Form for Operating Landfills
- Local Government Financial Test Form for Inactive or Capped Landfills
- Notice of Intent to Operate
- Permit Application Forms
- Solid Waste Hauler Registration Form
- Solid Waste Incinerator Inspection Form
- Standby Trust Agreement
- Surety Bond
- Trust Agreement
- Volume to Weight Conversion Table
The Annual Facility Report (AFR) form for active solid waste facilities is now available (see below). Please note that the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) has revised the AFR form and there is only one report form for all active solid waste facilities, regardless of type. Solid waste facilities in New Hampshire are required by their permit and Env-Sw 1105.07(b) to submit an Annual Facility Report to NHDES by March 31 of each year. The purpose of the AFR for active solid waste facilities is to inform NHDES of solid waste management activities occurring at your facility. The AFR assists NHDES in its mission to help sustain a high quality of life for all citizens by protecting the environment and public health of New Hampshire.
Use your facility records to complete the form and submit it to: NHDES, Waste Management Division, Solid Waste Management Bureau, P.O. Box 95, Concord, NH 03302-0095. For more information, contact staff at (603) 271-2925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016 AFR for inactive solid waste facilities is undergoing revision and is not yet available for distribution. The revisions are intended to simplify certain reporting requirements.
When finalized, the revised form will be posted on NHDES’ website (www.des.nh.gov) and permittees will be notified. Please do not submit a 2016 AFR for an inactive solid waste facility using last year’s form. Please wait until the new form is available. If you have questions, please contact the Solid Waste Management Bureau at (603) 271-2925 or email@example.com.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.