- Motor Vehicles and Toxic Air Pollutants (Fact Sheet ARD-5)
- Transportation and Air Quality Planning (Fact Sheet ARD-6)
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engines: Trucks and Buses – Air Quality Impacts (Fact Sheet ARD-34)
- Diesel Vehicles and Equipment: Environmental and Public Health Impacts (Fact Sheet ARD-44)
- Env-A 1100 Prevention, Abatement and Control of Mobile Source Air Pollution
- National Clean Diesel Campaign – Regulatory Programs
- Diesel Emission Quantifier
Evaluate clean diesel projects by estimating emission reductions, health benefits and cost-effectiveness.
- DERA Project Proposal Form
Phase I deadline for submission of Project Proposal Forms – January 6, 2017. If not all DERA funds are expended on proposals accepted in Phase I, additional phases of proposal submission may be conducted.
- Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- Northeast Diesel Collaborative (NEDC)
- Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NESCAUM)
- National Clean Diesel Campaign
- California’s Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Children’s Exposure to Diesel Exhaust on School Buses
- “Diesel Exhaust in the United States” An EPA report
- Diesel Technology Forum
Resource and educator on the importance of diesel technology
- EPA's SmartWay
- Health Effects of Diesel Exhaust Particulate Matter. Air Resources Board
- Timothy White
Supervisor, Mobile Sources Section
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
29 Hazen Drive, PO Box 95
Concord, NH 03302-0095
Tel: (603) 271-5552
Fax: (603) 271-1381
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. Download a free viewer from Microsoft.