- Environmental News – DES’s bimonthly, department-wide newsletter covering a wide variety of agency-related topics. [Past Issues]
- GreenWorks – Ideas for a cleaner environment – Published monthly by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services.
- Municipal EcoLink – An e-bulletin for local governments.
- The Rip Tide E-Info – A bi-weekly news clip service of the NH Coastal Program relative to news of the coastal region.
- The Sampler – Monthly e-newsletter designed to inform and educate the public on current issues in lake management and volunteer monitoring.
- The Source – Newsletter of the DES Drinking Water Source Protection Program.
- Supply Lines – Newsletter of the Drinking Water and Groundwater Bureau designed for water supply facility operators.
- Supply Lines with The Source – Newsletter of the Drinking Water & Groundwater Bureau produced semi-annually. This newsletter includes information on New Hampshire water contaminants, grants, public water supplies, water system security, and source water protection. (This newsletter is a combination of the DES newsletters Supply Lines and The Source)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.