All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format.
- WD-R&L-21 Minimum Impact BMPs for Removal of Debris from Streams and Rivers
- WD-WB-9 Obtaining Authorization for Emergency Wetlands Impacts
- WD-WB-10 Wetlands Permitting for Construction and Maintenance of Ponds
- WD-WB-11 The DES Wetlands Bureau Review of Bank/Shoreline Stabilization Applications
- WD-WB-14 Clues to Identifying Forested Wetlands
- WD-WB-15 Permitting of Tidal Docks
- WD-WB-16 Compensatory Mitigation Information and Checklist
- WD-WB-17 Aquatic Resource Mitigation
- WD-WB-18 Perching Beaches to Lessen Impacts to Lake Quality
- WD-BW-19 Permitting of Freshwater Docks
Development and Wildlife
- ID-4 Habitat-Sensitive Site Design and Development Practices to Minimize the Impact of Development on Wildlife
- ID-5 Minimizing the Impact of Development on Wildlife: Actions for Local Municipalities
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.