skip navigation
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services

OneStop Data and Information
Air E-Permitting

DES is proud to announce a new and enhanced Air E-Permit application system to aid in the application process for current and future air permit holders for a limited list of air permits and notifications. For a complete list, please visit the air permits page. Below is a list of permits and notifications for which facilities can apply via the Air E-Permit application system.

One Stop Data Provider

OneStop Data and Information is an online, searchable database comprised of environmental information and data compiled by DES programs. In addition, OneStop is where the owners or operators of NH companies subject to certain air permit programs can submit information as part of the Air E-Permit application system.

To use the Air E-Permit application system on OneStop, applicants must first be registered to be a “OneStop Data Provider”. If you have any questions regarding becoming an OneStop Data Provider and obtaining passwords and PIN, please contact Andrew Cornwell at (603) 271-6974 or [email protected].

Air Permits-by-Notification

A Permit-by-Notification for Non-Metallic Mineral Processing Plants (PBN-NM) is issued to regulate and limit air emissions from non-metallic mineral processing plants (rock crushing plants). The PBN-NM allows for greater flexibility, eliminates the permit renewal process, reduces the recordkeeping requirements and lowers fees when compared to the standard Temporary Permit or State Permit to Operate. If you need online application help, please contact Anne Bailey at the Air Resources Division, Permitting and Environmental Health Bureau, at (603) 271-6828 or [email protected].

Air Permitting

Currently, this feature allows sources to update facility information, apply for a general state permit and request a limitation on potential to emit. To apply for a Temporary Permit, a State Permit to Operate or a Title V permit visit the Air Permitting for Stationary Sources.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I am already a One Stop Data Provider. How do I add the Online Air Permitting and Online Air Permits-by-Notification features?

A: Login in, then Select “Change Profile,” next select “Edit”, then select “Apply” on the Online Air features you want to add, and lastly click “Submit.”

Q: I lost my pin number. How can I get my pin resent to me?

A: Go to OneStop Data Provider login screen. Enter your Used Name and clink the “Next” button. If you don’t receive any error messages, you will see a form that displays your Used Name, Email Address and Secret Question. Answer the Secret Question that you entered when you registered with DES and then press the “Submit” button. If you answered the Secret Question correctly, you will receive an email that contains your pin and password.



Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.

NH Department of Environmental Services | 29 Hazen Drive | PO Box 95 | Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-3503 | TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964 | Hours: M-F, 8am-4pm

copyright 2016. State of New Hampshire