skip navigation
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services

Media Center

DATE: July 24, 2012
CONTACT: Barbara Dorfschmidt, 603 271-6796

On-line Permit-by-Notification for Rock Crushing Plants

Concord, NH – The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services announced today the permit-by-notification forms for non-metallic mineral processing plants, commonly known as “rock crushing plants” or “rock crushers,” can now be submitted to DES electronically.

The DES OneStop Data Information System allows new and existing rock crushing plant owners and operators to:

  • Register rock crushing plants under the Permit-by-Notification.
  • Update equipment list.
  • Enter results of visible emission testing.
  • Submit a Notice of Relocation.

DES recently revised Administrative Rule Env-A 2800 to simplify the air permitting process for rock crushing plants. With the submission of forms electronically, DES continues to improve the efficiency and timeliness of the permit-by-notification process.

To submit forms electronically you must be registered as a “OneStop Data Provider.” Visit, click on the green OneStop Data and Information icon on the left side, select “OneStop Data Provider” and follow the registration procedures.

For more information concerning rock crusher permit-by-notifications, contact Barbara Dorfschmidt, senior state permit engineer, at (603) 271-6796, or go on-line at

# # #



Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Adobe Acrobat Reader format. Download a free reader from Adobe.

NH Department of Environmental Services | 29 Hazen Drive | PO Box 95 | Concord, NH 03302-0095
(603) 271-3503 | TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964 | Hours: M-F, 8am-4pm

copyright 2017. State of New Hampshire